- We completed a weeding project and records were not updated with OCLC. Our WorldCat holdings are now out of date.
- WorldShare Collection Manager
Here are some options and associated documentation for the processes that can help you clean up your holdings:
- The Streamlined Holdings Registration process involves sending a complete set of your MARC records to OCLC, who will set holdings on these records, followed up with a scan-delete on any holdings not included in this set. Streamlined Holdings is included with your cataloging subscription. The Streamlined holdings update FAQ can help answer your additional questions and contains a link to the registration form you will need to fill out.
- You may be interested in setting up a data sync collection for your institution. There are different types of data sync collections available. If your library still has the MARC or non-MARC data from the weeded items, you could set up a delete WorldCat holdings data sync collection.
- If you no longer have any records of what was deleted, you may want to consider a reclamation. Note that a reclamation project comes with an additional cost. If you are interested in learning more about a reclamation, contact OCLC Support.