Find information about how to access the OCLC Developer Network and find support for working with OCLC APIs.
The OCLC Developer Network allows you to learn about OCLC APIs, view OCLC API documentation, and participate in the OCLC APIs community.
- Solución de Problemas
- No image available
- Find frequently asked questions (FAQ) and troubleshooting steps (Troubleshooting).
- Can OCLC add additional flows to API keys?
- Featured OCLC APIs Troubleshooting articles
- How can I renew my WSKeys?
- How can we integrate the new EBSCO Discovery Service (EDS) with WorldCat?
- How do I find a list of my institution's WSKeys?
- How do I request a WSKey?
- How do I set up MarcEdit OCLC Integration?
- Is there a limit to the number of API queries that can be made in a day?
- What IP address do OCLC APIs use?
- Why am I getting a 401 unauthorized error with the IPADDRESS NOT ALLOWED error when using the WorldCat KB API?
- Why can I not see WSKeys on the OCLC Developer Network?
- Why do I get an "Unrecognized IP" message when using WorldCat Search API?
- Why is the Interlibrary Loan Policies Directory API only pulling back 5000 results?
- WorldShare Identity Management API returns the "Attribute from request is ignored because it's not recognized" error