Benchmark comparisons provide insight into the strengths and gaps within your collection against the collections of the selected comparisons. A benchmark comparison indicates the titles that are unique to your collection, the titles you share with other collections in the comparison, and titles that the comparison group owns but are not part of your collection. Benchmarking can be used as part of an accreditation process, evaluating resources when planning for a new academic program, or for acquisition candidates when using an authoritative source.
- Create a benchmark comparison
- Discover how to create a benchmark comparison in WorldShare Collection Evaluation.
- Export a benchmark comparison
- Discover how to export a benchmark comparison in WorldShare Collection Evaluation.
- Filter a benchmark comparison
- Discover how to filter a benchmark comparison using the format, language, and publication date limits in WorldShare Collection Evaluation.