Find file naming conventions, directory folder locations, and instructions for downloading files.
You may use an open-source SFTP client or LINUX command line to SFTP. If you need assistance with LINUX, please contact OCLC Support in your region to receive SFTP credentials for your institution.
- Ficheros de registros y nombres de ficheros
- Find examples of downloadable file names for all collection types, including merged records, WorldCat updates, cataloging partner collections, WorldCat data sync collections, and Contract Cataloging services.
- Determine which download directory to use
- Find the file exchange delivery location for your records and reports.
- Download files using an open-source SFTP client
- Learn how to download files using an open-source SFTP client.
- Download files using SFTP commands
- Learn how to download files using SFTP commands.