- When a vendor tries to harvest a KBART file they receive a 400 http error and the harvest fails.
- WorldShare Collection Manager
You will need to verify that IP Authentication for KBART Downloads has been configured correctly:
- Verify with the vendor that the harvest server IP address entered is correct.
- You can view the IP address that has been entered by navigating to Metadata > Collection Manager > Institution Settings > Proxy and Authentication > Download Authentication in WorldShare.
- Ensure that the link that is being used by the vendor to access the KBART matches what is listed in the Download Authentication tab.
- If the IP address and link are correct but the harvest is still failing, switch the Download Access setting to "Unlimited" and try the harvest again.
- If the harvest is completed successfully after changing this setting there is either a setting on the vendor's side that is blocking the harvest or the vendor needs to provide a different harvest server IP address to be entered into the Download Authentication tab.