Find details about KBART Uploads
To find information about KBART uploads:
- Navigate to Collection Manager Search.
- Choose Activity History as the Data Type.
- Select My Institution's History as the Scope.
- Leave the search box blank.
- Haz clic en Buscar.
- At the top of the screen, select the Loads & Feeds filter. From the drop-down menu that appears, choose KBART Upload.
- Haz clic en Filtro.
- In the search results, click the KBART Upload of interest to see additional details.
- There are often two activities listed for a single KBART Upload.
- Click on Title Changes.
- To download a report, click on the Download Detailed Report button.
Activity History search results
Activities for KBART are listed as Collection Updated via KBART in the main Activity History. You will see two activities for your KBART upload if you use a KBART file for a global collection and make local edits and/or selections and make global edits.
For other libraries, your institution name will appear next to global edits, not your personal name.
Title Changes page(s)
After clicking on Collection Updated via KBART, a page will open. Click on Title Changes. You can filter the list of title changes. Not all of the filters will apply.
Clicking on a Title Name will bring you to the title's Title History. The changes from your file will populate titles' histories.
Descargar un informe detallado
The Title Changes page has a downloadable report option. Find the Download Detailed Report button at the top of the page.
The report will be a KBART file containing all of the titles from the uploaded file as well as any titles that were already present in your collection at the time of your upload. An additional column header RESULT will appear to the far right of the file and each title will have this populated with a value describing the way the title was processed.
The meaning of the RESULT value depends on if you used ACTION values in your file, the upload Scope you chose (Update changes only or Replace holdings in collection), and if a collection is a global or local collection.