- When typing commands into the keyboard in Connexion client, the commands do not behave as expected
- Connexion client
If you are experiencing issues with keyboard commands not functioning correctly in Connexion client, it's possible that the application shortcut keys have been inadvertently disabled. Follow these steps to troubleshoot and resolve the problem:
Check Application Shortcut Keys
1. Click Tools > Keymaps.
2. In the Keymaps window, ensure that the 'Disable Application Default Shortcuts' checkbox is not selected. If it is selected, deselect it and click OK.
3. Try the keystroke again. If the issue persists, proceed with the following steps:
Copy Default Keystroke Assignments
To send default keystroke assignments to OCLC support for further assistance, follow these steps:
1. In Connexion client, click View > Assigned Keys.
2. Leave settings at their default and click the 'Copy To Clipboard' button at the bottom.
3. Paste (Ctrl-V) the contents into a email to OCLC Support.
4. Include a description of the keystroke you are pressing and the expected action.
Providing details about the issue and sharing the default keystroke assignments will help expedite the resolution process.
There is more information on setting up Keymaps.