- You would like to update the Logo used on the login.htm page of your EZproxy server
There are two ways to resolve this. The first is to link to an externally hosted image file:
- Open login.htm in a text editor.
- Locate the line:
- Replace this portion /public/logo.png with a link to your logo.
- Save the changes and restart EZproxy.
The second way would be to update the file saved in the public directory of EZproxy:
- Open your EZproxy directory.
- Navigate to the public folder, which is located in the docs folder in your EZproxy directory.
- Locate the logo file logo.png.
- Replace it with your own logo.png file.
- Restart EZproxy.
If you have Hosted EZproxy, please contact OCLC Support. We will work with you to update your Hosted EZproxy.