To access this screen, sign in Service Configuration, open the Third-Party Integrations left navigation, select BrowZine.
If your library has subscriptions to WorldCat Discovery and Third Iron Complete or LibKey, use the settings on this page to integrate BrowZine functionality within WorldCat Discovery. When enabled, full text PDF links will display for items available through LibKey Discovery and will allow users to link out to browse articles within the same journal and most recent issue of the journal on the BrowZine platform. For more information about how LibKey functionality appears in WorldCat Discovery, see LibKey Discovery search results.
This functionality can be configured in the WorldCat Discovery interface and/or in the WorldCat A - Z List.
To enable BrowZine integration:
- In OCLC Service Configuration, go to Third-Party Integrations > BrowZine.
- Enter subscription information in the following fields:
- Provide Library ID Note: This information is provided by the third-party vendor.
- Provide Access Token
- Use the toggle buttons to enable BrowZine integrations to appear:
- Display in WorldCat Discovery
- Display in WorldCat A - Z List
- Click Save.