Saltar al contenido principal
Servicio de soporte de OCLC

What do I do if my work has a different author's name in the record?

  • A record in shows incorrect information about the work.

If you are an author or a library patron: write down the OCLC Number for the title and note the item's error, then report it to your local library staff.

If you are a non-cataloging librarian, do one of the following :

If you are a cataloger working with a record that won't let you make a change, you can check the Member Capabilities documentation to identify why you can't edit the record. To report the needed change to OCLC, do one of the following :

Note: Be sure to review instructions to know when you will have to submit proof.


Page ID