Skip to main content
OCLC Support

How do I change a lending request status to lost?

Applies to
  • WorldShare Interlibrary Loan 
  • Tipasa

You cannot change a lending status to lost on the lending side. Please email the borrowing library and request that they change the status of the item to lost.

Additional information
Page ID