Skip to main content
OCLC Support

Can I change the Currency and/or ILL fee after I have supplied the request?

Applies to
  • WorldShare ILL 
  • Tipasa

When you have answered a request with Yes, but forgot to change the currency and/or ILL fee, you cannot change these anymore. If you haven't actually sent the item yet, you can do the following: 

  1. Click Recall Item
  2. E-mail the borrowing library to let them know what has happened and ask them to create a new request with just your symbol in the Lender String. If you want, you can advise them to copy the original request, that way they don't have to retrace all their steps.
Additional information

When you recall an item the borrowing library should click Return item and once they have done that you can receive the item. After that, the faulty request will be closed.

Page ID