Saltar al contenido principal
Servicio de soporte de OCLC

I need the authorities roles added to my WorldShare account

Applies to
  • Administrador de registros de WorldShare
  • Administración de WorldShare 

To request authorities roles for your WorldShare account, you can contact Order Services by emailing with your contact information or the contact information of the staff member needing their account updated. 

Additional information

Information about authorities roles can be found on the Record Manager roles help page. 

Page ID