- WorldCat Discovery
- Administrador de registros de WorldShare
Textual holdings information (volume, issue, number) is pulled from the 866 field inside the LHR of a record. If your title is missing that field, it will not show textual holdings information. You will need to add the 866 field information using WorldShare Record Manager.
- Navigate to WorldShare Record Manager.
- Search for and select the record.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the bib record to find the LHR.
- Click the green plus sign to add a field.
If you have trouble getting the enumeration to display correctly, look at similar record that displays properly. You can copy the formats from the good record. Here is an explanation for the coding inside the 866 field.