Discover how to search for a bibliographic constant data record in WorldShare Record Manager.
- In the left navigation, click Toolbox. The Constant Data tab > Bibliographic constant data records screen opens by default.
- Select one of the following from the Filter by drop-down list:
- Constant Data Record Name (default) - The name of the constant data record
- My Status - Note or identifier that you assign to a constant data record
- In the search field, enter your search terms.
- (Optional) If you want to add another filter to your search, click the Add icon. In the second filter, select a Boolean operator, filter, and then enter your search terms.
- Click Apply Filter(s).