- Administrador de colecciones de WorldShare
- Check that the collection is set up to deliver MARC records. To do this, navigate to:
- Metadata > Collection Manager > Search for ACS and click the collection title > Holdings and MARC Records > Maintain WorldCat Holdings
- After changing that setting, you should also Change the setting for Enable MARC Record Delivery to Use institution setting
- In My Files > Downloads, de-select Hide downloaded files to show all files. If the record has already been downloaded it will be hidden when this option is checked.
Here is more information on enabling record delivery in your collection.
Also, there is more information on enabling record delivery in your institution level settings.
If you are still having issues, or these delivery settings were already set correctly, please see the help document:
Why are my MARC records not available for download? to troubleshoot this issue further.