- When I attempt to set/reset the password for one particular user, I get an error message. It says: "The system is unable to send the user an email. Please contact a librarian within your institution."
- WorldShare Collection Manager
- WorldShare Record Manager
- WorldShare Circulation
- WorldShare Interlibrary Loan
- WorldCat Discovery
1. Confirm that the email address in the Library Record box is formatted correctly and uses a @ and period in the proper places.
2. Check for the Everyone role. If it is not selected, add it.
2. Save the user record.
3. Set/Reset the password.
If the role is missing from an account, contact OCLC Support with a link to this help article and the username of the account.
For more information on the Everyone role, go here.