- Administrador de colecciones de WorldShare
SCIS is the Schools Catalogue Information Service and is delivered from Education Services Australia (ESA), a not-for-profit company established by Australian Ministries of Education. ESA provides Australian school libraries with access to catalogue records for print and digital content.
To start using this service:
- Create your own Bibliographic Data Sync Collection. See Additional Information.
- Please submit this collection and a data sync specialist will be in contact with you. Once the collection has been created a Metadata Specialist will review, and apply all settings necessary for the adherence to SCIS Data
Terms and Conditions relating to metadata which can be found also in Additional Information.
- Inform ESA and agree to your understanding of these Terms in the collection comments prior to loading
your first files with Data Sync.
- There is a 50 business day timescale for the initial set up of new collections from the date of first files
received. This may change due to the nature of the data or the type of collection.
- Confirm your understanding of SCIS Data Terms and Conditions
- Find out how to create a Bibliographic Data Sync collection