- After selecting Include a complete set of records with every delivery in my collection's settings, I still only receive new, updated, deleted and merged records rather than the complete collection.
- WorldShare Collection Manager
When in the collection's settings:
- Make sure Include a complete set of records with every delivery is selected.
- Click Review Summary and Save in the top-left corner or the menu to ensure this selection is saved. If the blue Save button is not clicked the setting change will not be applied.
- When a full set of records are delivered, they will not be in just one file labeled Full Set or similar name. Records for titles/OCLC number that have been delivered before, will be delivered as "updates", "merge" or "delete". Records for titles/OCLC number not previously delivered will be in the "New" file.
- Specific file types for a post date will only appear if that record type exists.
- In order to be matched onto a WorldCat records and delivered, a title in a knowledgebase collection must have an OCLC Control Number (OCN) assigned to it. If a title only has a Title URL or another identifier, such as an ISBN or an ISSN, the record included in the file. An OCN must be present, on the title in the collection, in order for the record to be deliverable. An OCN can be added from the title-level settings in a knowledgebase collection.
Criteria for new, update, delete and merged records will help you recognize which records are in each file.