- A collection that was deselected still shows as selected with zero titles.
- WorldShare Collection Manager
If the collection is being shared with other institutions, you will need to stop sharing, then deselect the collection.
Before you stop sharing a collection, you must make sure that it is not in use by another library.
To stop sharing a collection:
- If a collection is in use by another library, contact the library and ask them to deselect the collection.
- Find the collection you want to stop sharing in Collection Manager. See the link below for using the search filter.
- Expand the Sharing accordion.
- In the Share column, click Unshare for all institutions you want to stop sharing with.
To deselect the collection, see Deselect a collection or a title