- After receiving an invoice for items ordered from a WorldCat Cataloging Partner collection, I am not able to find the MARC files in My Files > Downloads.
- Administrador de colecciones de WorldShare
If files you are expecting do not appear in the download list, uncheck the Hide downloaded files checkbox underneath the Filter drop-down.
If you are missing specific MARC records and have many MARC files in downloads, you can use these steps to find the one which has your desired records:
- Go to www.stats.oclc.org.
- Logon with your Cataloging authorization and password.
- Select Cataloging > WorldShare Collection Manager > WCP Collections > WCP Records Report.
- Set the start date and days for a range around the time you received the invoice and click update.
- Search for the invoice number or ISBN/ISSN of the item whose MARC records you are looking for.
- Note the File Name that comes up and look for it in My Files > Downloads.
- If you cannot find the MARC file, please email OCLC Support and include the provider, invoice number, sample title/ISBN and OCN if you have one for the item. If you can attach the invoice to the e-mail, that is helpful too.