- WorldShare Collection Manager
To download a full set of MARC records for a collection, follow these steps:
- Sign into your WorldShare interface and click Metadata > Collection Manager.
- Search for the collection and click on the collection title.
- Click the Holdings and MARC Records accordion and then click Record Delivery.
- Next to Subsequent Record Output, select Include a complete set of records with every delivery.
- To receive files within a few days, change the Delivery Frequency to daily.
- Click Review Summary and Save at the top of the page.
- Once you obtain the complete set of records, you will need to change Subsequent Record Output back to Include only records with changes (updated, added or deleted) after initial delivery. Ensure you click Review Summary and Save at the top of the page to save that change.
Optional: If you want to keep this file delivery separate from other knowledge base collection file deliveries: When in Holdings and MARC Records > Record Delivery, under Delivery File Output select Deliver records for this collection in a separate file. Enter a file name in the text box below.