- WorldShare Collection Manager
Automatic Collection Loading is also known as Automatic Holdings Feed.
This can be seen in the Activity History in Collection Manager
- Go to Metadata > Collection Manager > Activity History
- Change the filter to filter by: File Uploaded
- If there is a specific provider you wish to check, you can use the search field and type in the provider, such
as springerlink or OVID or Taylor & Francis
- Check the Source of each completed file delivery
- Compare what you see there, to the list of provider's that we offer feeds for
- Check here: Providers and contacts for automatic collection loading
- If under Source it lists something else, such as ui or an institution like OCLC, Online Computer Library Center
or Norwich University then it isn't a feed.
- If you need further assistance or have a query about your feed contact OCLC Support