- Administrador de colecciones de WorldShare
- WorldShare Discovery
- You will need to locate the Overdrive eBook collection in Metadata > Collection Manager
- On occasions you will have a title that is not in this an existing collection (for example, Australian Content)
- When this happens, we suggest you create another locally created Overdrive Collection and add these titles into that collection
When a title is present in the global collection :
- Search in the Global Collection by title or ISBN and Select > Select title for any title to which you subscribe.
- If there are multiple results for the same title, you will need to check the KB record or use Record Manager to search the OCLC number to identify which collection you may want to add your URL.
- Repeat for all titles and note any title not found to add to your Custom Overdrive Collection
- Test the links work on a few titles before completing your task
When a title is NOT present in the global collection :
- Create your own locally created non-customizable Overdrive eBook collection.
- Find the eBook record using Record manager, for example via an ISBN search.
- Once you find a record, open it and check it is correct. If not, it is necessary to create a new catalogue before you can add it to the KB. This is important if you want the search result to display in WorldCat Discovery. Any entry into the KB, needs an OCLC number to display in the A-Z list.
Copy the OCLC number and add to the Custom Overdrive eBooks Collection.
Open Collection Manager and search Collection Overdrive eBooks.
Select the Custom Collection.
Select Look up by OCN and enter the OCLC number select Continue
9. Enter the Title, Title URL, ISBN, etc. to reflect your subscription (this information will have been given to you from Overdrive)
Note: Most importantly, your record must have the Title URL field entered.
11. Repeat for all titles not found in the Global Overdrive Collection.
12.Test your links to ensure access online links appear on WorldCat Discovery or WorldCat Local.