Discover guidelines on how to synchronize or update your holdings in WorldCat using a third-party provider or consortial partner.
- Set up a Bibliographic collection, Delete WorldCat holdings collection, or a Non-MARC numeric search key collection.
- Once your collection is set up, send your collection ID to your third-party provider or consortial partner/head.
- Your third-party provider or consortial partner/head will connect with OCLC for your specific set up.
- Your third-party provider or consortial partner/head will let you know when your holdings have been synchronized or updated.
- For bibliographic and delete WorldCat holdings collections, you can submit MARC, MARCXML, and ONIX 3.0 or above files for data sync processing.
- If you are using multiple third-party providers, please set up a collection for each provider.
- Your resulting data sync reports will be available under your own account.