Find information about OCLC-MARC local holdings format and standards.
- About OCLC-MARC local holdings format and standards
- OCLC Local Holdings Format and Standards is a guide to Local Holdings records in WorldCat. It provides tagging conventions, input standards and guidelines for entering information into WorldCat.
- OCLC local holdings records
- Find information about OCLC local holdings records, including variable fields, tags, indicators, and subfields.
- Scope of the OCLC local holdings format
- Find information about holdings data fields, separate holdings records, and compression or expansion of detailed enumeration and chronology data.
- Information in local holdings records
- Find additional documents that may help you to determine appropriate practice when entering information in OCLC local holdings records.