- When importing a group of Foreign language records into the Local Save file you receive errors.
- Connexion client all versions
The error is occurring because the records contain Unicode characters and the import setting is set for MARC-8. to fix:
- Select File>Import records
- Click the Record Characteristics Selection box and choose Character Set UTF-8 Unicode under the Bibliographic Record heading
- If you are still having trouble, contact OCLC Support with a list of OCLC numbers from records that give the error. We may request you send us the import file for inspection.