- Unable to open or modify local save file records
- Connexion client all versions
To address this issue, please follow the steps outlined below:
- Navigate to the "File" menu.
- Select "Local File Manager" from the dropdown menu.
- Ensure that the file location containing the record you intend to open or modify is selected in the "Files" window.
- If the correct file location is not selected, choose it and click the "Set as Default" button, to the right of the window.
- Once the file location is selected, click the "Compact/Repair" button, also located to the right of the window. The process may take several minutes, depending on the number of records saved in the file.
- After completion, attempt to open or make changes to the desired record.
Note Be patient during the Compact/Repair process, as the duration varies based on the number of records within the file.
If the error still occurs after following the above, contact OCLC Support with the error message. We may request you send us the file for examination.