- Determine which version of EZproxy is running on your server.
- Stand-alone EZproxy
Choose one of the following options:
- Visit the EZproxy administration page. The version you are running is listed there.
- If you are running EZproxy for Linux, enter a command like the following. Change /usr/local/ezproxy/ to the directory where EZproxy is installed.
- If you are running EZproxy for Windows, enter a command like the following. Change c:\ezproxy\ to the directory where EZproxy is installed.
- Alternatively, if you are running EZproxy for Windows, right-click on the ezproxy.exe file and select Properties. Go to the Version tab. Find the EZproxy version in the description.